Monday 30 January 2012

Exercise on Possessive Adjectives

تمرين على صفات الملكية

Choose the correct answer:

1)  I play on (my / his / her) computer.
2)  No problem! We can help you with (his / her / your) homework.
3)  David lives in Germany, but (his / her / their) brothers live in France.
4)  Amy watches (his / her / our) favourite programme on TV.
5)  My friends and I like (their / your / our) new classroom.
6)  The house is big, but (his / its / her) windows are small.
7)  My uncle and aunt go to the beach, but (their / our / your) dogs don’t go.

Check answers:
  1. my
  2. your
  3. his
  4. her
  5. our
  6. its
  7. their 



4 comments:

  1. In the first sentence, we can use all of the pronouns. Grammatically and semantically it is right to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I bought this Really

    ReplyDelete