Sunday 2 October 2011

Exercise on Subject Pronouns



Grammar quiz, subject pronouns

Choose the correct answer:
في التمرين التالي قم باختيار ضمير فاعل يحل محل الاسم الموضوع بين قوسين


  1. My name is Sue. (Sue) _____ am English. And this is my family.
  2. He I We
  3. My mum's name is Angie. (Angie) _____ is from Germany.
  4. I You She
  5. Bob is my dad. (My dad) _____ is a waiter.
  6. He It She
  7. On the left you can see Simon. (Simon) _____ is my brother.
  8. They He It
  9. (Sue and Simon) _____ are twins.
  10. She We They
  11. Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy) _____ is two years old.
  12. It She You
  13. (Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob) _____ live in Canterbury.
  14. We He She
  15. (Canterbury) _____ is not far from London.
  16. She It We
  17. My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents) _____ often come and see us.
  18. We She They
  19. What can (*) _____ tell me about your family?
  20. you it she

لتقييم نفسك أضغط هنا

No comments:

Post a Comment