Saturday 21 April 2012

Exercise on Present Simple Tense

تمرين على زمن المضارع البسيط

Choose the correct form of the present simple: 
  1. I (reads / read / am reading) the newspaper every day.
  2. She (liked / likes / like) computer and going to the cinema.
  3. They (goes / gos / go) to school by bus.
  4. He (studys / study / studies) French, German and English.
  5. She always (do / dos / does) her homework in the evening.
  6. It never (rains / rain / raining) in summer.
  7. Alex and Jack often (plays / plaies / play) tennis at the weekend.
  8. My father (works / work / am working)
  9. I always (drinks / drink / drinking) tea for breakfast.
  10. It (am / is / are) cold in winter.


Check answers:

  1. read
  2. likes
  3. go
  4. studies
  5. does
  6. rains
  7. play
  8. works
  9. drink
  10. is


1 comment:

  1. excuse me how can I get soft copy for these lessons>

    ReplyDelete