Tuesday 7 February 2012

Exercise on Verb to 'Have'


Grammar Quiz, Verb to 'Have'

Choose the correct answer:


  1. My dog ____ a long tail
  2. have is has
  3. I ___ cold. (=I feel cold)
  4. has am have
  5. I ___ a cold. (I am sick)
  6. am has have
  7. He doesn't ____ a laptop.
  8. have has had
  9. My uncle ____ two children.
  10. have has is
  11. I didn't go to school yesterday because I _____ a fever.
  12. had has have
  13. The flag of Egypt ____ three colours.e
  14. had have has
  15. I ____ have enough money to buy this shirt.
  16. doesn't don't aren't
  17. Mary ____ 7 years old.
  18. has is have
  19. Square ____ four equal sides.
  20. has had have

3 comments:

  1. السلام عليكم بالله ياريت تشرحلي رقم 4 علاش اخدت have بدل has

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. لأن أي فعل يأتي بعد (do, does, did, don't, doesn't, didn't) لابد أن يكون في المصدر
      والمصدر هنا هو have

      Delete
  2. كيف اطلع نتيجة اختباري

    ReplyDelete