Thursday 4 July 2013

Exercise on Simple Future and Near Future

Put the following verbs into the correct form using will or going to:

1) A: I’ve got a terrible headache.
    B: I _________ (get) an aspirin for you.

2) A: Why are you filling this bucket with water?
    B: I _________ (wash) the car.

3) A: I’ve decided to repaint this room.
    B: Oh, have you? What colour ______ you ______ (paint) it?

4) A: I can’t work out how to use this camera.
    B: It’s quite easy. I _________ (show) you.

5) My brother ________ (be) twenty next week.

6) Robots _________ (do) the housework in the future.

7) Bill. _______ you ______ help me washing the car?

8) Peter has decided to move from London. He _________ (live) in Manchester.

9) Look at this man! He ________ (fall).

10) If you eat too much, you ________ (be) fat.

Check answers:

1) will get
2) am going to wash
3) are you going to paint
4) will show
5) will be
6) will do
7) will you help
8) is going to live
9) is going to fall
10) will be


No comments:

Post a Comment