Monday 5 August 2013

Exercise on All and Whole

Choose the correct answer: Quiz
  1. ______ world is experiencing climate change.
    All
    The whole
    all of

  2. _______ my life I've been waiting for you.
    All
    Whole
    The whole

  3. I love that movie. I watch it ________ time.
    whole
    all the
    the whole

  4. I can't go shopping this weekend because I spent ________ my money on books.
    whole
    every
    all

  5. _______ town was destroyed by the tornado.
    All
    Whole
    The whole

  6. The baby kept crying ______ time. He never stopped.
    the whole
    all the
    all

  7. The kid swam a _______ length of the pool under water.
    all
    whole
    every

  8. She has invited ______ us.
    all
    whole of
    all of

  9. She told us ______ about her holiday.
    all
    whole
    every

  10. He thinks that _______ the people in this city are poor.
    all
    whole
    the whole


No comments:

Post a Comment