Monday 24 June 2013

Exercise on Present Simple and Present Continuous

تمرين على المضارع البسيط والمضارع المستمر

Put the verb into the correct form, present simple or present continuous:
  1. I (think) ________ he’s crazy.
  2. Look! That boy (run) ________ after the bus. He (want) ______ to catch it.
  3. Every Monday, Mary (drive) _______ her kids to football practice.
  4. Be quiet! The children (sleep) __________
  5. I (go) _________ to Cairo tomorrow.
  6. He (speak) ________ English well because he (be) ________ American.
  7. I (not / know) ________ where my keys are.
  8. I can’t talk on the phone now. I (drive) _______ home.
  9. He often (go) ________ to the cinema.
  10. Kate always (wear) ________ a blue dress, but today she (wear) ______ a red dress. 
Check answers:
  1. think
  2. is running, wants
  3. drives
  4. are sleeping
  5. am going
  6. speaks, is
  7. don’t know
  8. am driving
  9. goes
  10. wears, is wearing 

1 comment: